Terms & Conditions
- Drivers must be 25 years or older, and under 65 years old. Persons 65 years or older must have a current medical certificate to drive.
- Each driver must have at least three years driving experience, and must be in possession of a valid driver's license.
- A driver's permit, which costs $5.00 US, is issued to those who have foreign licenses.
- All vehicles are covered by comprehensive insurance.
- A deductible is charged to the renter in the case of accident or damage to the car.
- Only the driver who has signed the Rental Agreement and Insurance forms may operate the car.
- Additional drivers must sign the Additional Authorized Operator Form - additional fees may be imposed at our discretion.
RATES & PAYMENT
- All rates are subject to seasonal changes.
- Full payment in cash (BDS, US, CAD, Euro, Pounds Sterling) or travellers' cheques or with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard) is required at time of pickup.
- Except for ordinary wear due to reasonable use, the car must be returned in the same condition.
- The car must be returned with the same amount of fuel in it as when you received it.
- Fuel charges at the applicable per-litre rate specified on the Rental Agreement are imposed otherwise.